Updated: Jan 20, 2022
08.11.2020: Tonight our exhibition 'Augenblicke' in the Müllerhaus in Lenzburg closed. This first exhibition for me was an intense and unique experience. Despite COVID and the related restrictions, we were pleased with the many visitors. Many of them took their time to visit the exhibition and intensively studied our works. What I am particularly pleased about are the numerous encounters and personal conversations that took place throughout the week as well as the many spontaneous reactions and emotions to the exhibited works. Until the very end, I was not sure whether my paintings would be able to touch and move the viewer on their own. And last but not least, I am of course pleased that some of the exhibited works have found a new home.
Finally, I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this project and who made it an unforgettable experience for me:
- Kathrin Küng, who created a wonderfully subtle and fitting complement to my paintings with her figures (preparing and setting up the exhibition was also great fun).
- The administration of the Dr. Hans and Gertrud Müller Foundation, who supported us in the preparation and realisation of the exhibition, but also gave us a lot of freedom.
- Markus Christen for the article in the Aargauer Zeitung, which brought us visitors from all over the region.
- möwikultur for the patronage and the advertising in the municipality
- Felicia for the design of the printed products
- Marc for his spontaneous help in transporting my largest painting, which wouldn't fit in our car.
- My family for their motivation, support and the beautiful flowers in the exhibition, which lasted until the last day.
- All visitors for their time and interest
- And finally, my first customers for buying one of my works. By doing so, you enable me to continue pursuing my passion
Now, however, a calmer time is coming for me again and I am looking forward to reviving my abandoned studio with new ideas. I don't know yet what will emerge from it, but I do know that it will continue to make me happy.